the-hold.com --- (the underbeats) - NPRINT
click here to bookmark this page for further updates
#2 underbeat journal release date:
July 1, 2003
o.k...let's bring it on ...make it 100%
deadline for submission to the-hold.com underbeat journal #2 is
APRIL 30, 2003...
all inquiries/submissions for the underbeat journal to be made at
THIS email address
these special publications are seperate from the-hold.com online issues and is open to all contributors of the-hold.com
but you are not obligated to participate ---
info: GUIDELINES: STUFF you need to know!:whatever lol:
submissions will be taken from February 15th 2003 through to APRIL 30th 2003 - FIRM!
submit what you like – NOT A BOOKS WORTH lol.
please read carefully everything below.
- IF you need a short additional extension of time...please SAY so before this deadline and i'll provide...just so i know ahead of time
- submissions will include poetry, prose, essays, art, photography
- NEW=”RANTS SECTION” rant bitch holler complain about anything ya want!
- NEW: want your mug shot included?..send it on also. (don't ferget your name rank serial killer #)
- there will be a special section for advertising new chapbooks, books /etc for those who participate in the print issue that want to be listed.
(this is included in the 1st journal - i randomly selected chaps/books to advertise in that section SO if YOU want yours advertised in that section or on YOUR page you hafta tell me AND forward ALL INFO and pics …for i am not a mindreader..dingdong (or the avon lady) lol
- links to your own mags, zines, places of interest (like your website) will be on your journal page…
- the 2nd issue will include SOME color = art/photography – not sure how i'll work this but i want some color included - - might be in the form of a color ‘art/photography section instead of on your page….so include b/w and color if you’d like
- WARNING: if you think i'll fuck-up or mutilate your art/graphic/photography piece (i'm not high-tech with my equipment) please refrain from these kinds of submissions. heh – please send the best quality/resolution print you have…
- proofread thoroughly before submitting.
- be sure to include your name, your COMPLETE address w/zip code (so i know where to send your free copy), e-mail address and website (if available) = YOU TELL ME What you want included! = include info WITH YOUR SUBMISSION!!
- nprint submissions may be sent in the body of the e-mail or as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org - ONLY
- publication will be 8 1/2 x 11 spiralbound (as many pages is the limit) depending on content submitted--- i can accomplish this fairly easily and quickly with the equipment i have available...
- all contributors in these print publications will receive a free copy as payment for their participation and acknowledgement.
- any monies collected through outside orders will be directed toward the next print issue or the-hold.com domaIn.
- by submitting your work you acknowledge that you are the sole author, and maintain all rights for your work. work by you may have been previously published elsewhere. the-hold.com acquires the rights to republish and reproduce your material but all rights remain with the respective author.
- reproduction, copying, or redistribution for personal or commercial purposes of any materials or design elements of these publications of the hold in print is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the respective authors/artists.
these special publications of the-hold.com as a ‘print’ journal
will be distributed biannually ---
- 2nd print issue – july 1st 2003
- 3rd print issue - january 1st 2004
---- not to confuse regular submissions with the print version of the hold please keep this email address handy if you are going to participate in the print editions.
this email address will be the ONLY ONE used for the hold INPRINT submissions
THE-HOLD.com WILL ALSO REMAIN an ONLINE MONTHLY thing
(without the cramps)
|now i'm sure i forgot a buncha stuff but this is enough to think about inside a bathtub bubble...any questions email me at email@example.com
you, the contributors of the-hold.com pride yourself in presenting to our readers the best contemporary writing on the internet and now i invite you all to participate in the 2nd (UNlimited-haha) edition of the hold INPRINT. i can only deem this endeavor another fuckin' success!
let's ALL make the-hold.com underbeat journal #2 #1! yes!
who knows someday we'll see one of these print issues on ebay with a starting bid of 10 million dollars /reserve not met yet =...ha!
cait *collecting bids*
+ the-hold.com + print journal #1 +